FRESH WATERS FOR HIM BODY BUTTER
This one is for the guys! A luxury formulation of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E oil, this is a rich treat for your skin. A little goes a long way in this formulation and the butter instantly absorbs into your skin because of the small molecular structures of the ingredients. Feed your skin, not your clothes!
The natural fragrance blend is a fresh, clean, masculine experience that men love. (Shhhh: Women seem it love it too!)
No Preservatives. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Vegan. All Natural. Organic. Chemical free. Phthalates free. Made in USA.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Moisturizing | Dry Skin | Age-Defying | Skin Repair | After Shave Balm
- This one’s for the guys! A powerhouse of nutrient rich ingredients make this body butter a must have for your skin care. Light to touch and easily absorbed into your skin, the ingredients used fight blemishes, wrinkles, stretch marks*, eczema, sunburn. Used as an after shave balm, it soothes razor burns and helps with razor bumps.
- Users report a definite improvement in two weeks with regular use of the product.
- Suits all skin type. This blend is all masculine and fresh. Think of a combination of Aqua di Gio and Cool Waters. Fresh, refreshing, invigorating!
- USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: A little goes a long way. A pea size amount will cover your forearm. Gently massage into skin.
- Made in USA. No Preservatives. Gluten Free. Paraben Free. Vegan. No Animal Testing. All Natural. Chemical free. Phthalates free.
A body butter for summer as well as winter, use it on your body or your hands and feet. A little goes a long way and the ingredients absorb quickly into your skin leaving it nicely moisturized.
Shae Butter has been used not only for its moisturizing purposes but also for its large list of healing properties: blemishes, wrinkles, eczema, insect bites, sunburn, the list is long. It is also used on scars to naturally help collagen production.
Coconut Oil another very beneficial oil is becoming increasingly popular and with good reason. It is not new, it has been used for many, many generations for skin and hair care. In some ancient cultures, coconut oil was used on the skin for anti-aging, as a skin whitener and to prevent scarring. In modern times, some uses were to use coconut after a bout of chicken pox to prevent scars.
Cocoa Butter is high in antioxidants which help fight off free radicals. Free radicals can cause skin aging, dark patches, and dull skin. Cocoa butter is also high in fatty acids and hydrates the skin deeply. It is also known to help skin irritations such as eczema and dermatitis. Always patch test before use.
This body butter combines these rich ingredients along with Vitamin E creating a rich, luxurious experience and the fragrance makes sure you won’t smell like a pina colada. Use it after your shower, or on your hands and feet. It is also great as an after shave balm.
For external use only. Above statements have not been approved by the FDA.